You work all day with one goal – preparing your vital customer’s order with care and quality.
…and one bad attitude can wreck it all upon delivery.
Mission Critical doesn’t employ drivers.
We employ Critical Service Providers.
Critical Service Providers are employees of Mission Critical and appreciate what it means to deliver on behalf of companies operating in critical and life enhancing environments. Ambassadors of your company, your Critical Service Providers treat each delivery with the same care and professionalism as you would if you could make the delivery personally.
All Critical Service Providers:
- Wear complete uniforms and a photo ID badge
- Are screened for drugs upon hire, on a random basis, and with reasonable cause
- Are screened for alcohol on a random basis, and with reasonable cause
- Undergo a nationwide criminal background and motor vehicle check
- Undergo intensive industry and customer specific classroom training
- Undergo two (2) days of training in the field with an experience CSP or manager
- Must pass with 90% or better an on-line examination based on their training
- Are not allowed to smoke while on-duty – Nobody likes a smoke smelling delivery
Attitude Adjustment – Rewards and Accolades
In line with our “catching people doing things right” philosophy, Critical Service Providers are rewarded on a regular basis with a number of performance based initiatives for their “Beyond the Call of Duty Service!”
So why do we call them Critical Service Providers?
Anybody can be a driver. Only the best can be a Critical Service Provider!